Saturday, January 31, 2009

behind a week...

Im back but slow as ever to actually get around to posting on here! February will be a good month though I think. Productive and positive because I have made a few to do lists for myself, and finally, I am excited to actually do them. :) I will keep you posted as far as those go. But first, I figure I should catch myself up...

Last Saturday Michael's Parents, Brother and Sister in law came over for dinner. We made Fajitas, drank a few margaritas and played poker with the awesome chips I got for Christmas. ;) Anyway, tons of fun even though I lost again. Michael ended up winning again that night. But my times a comin... :)

Then, Sunday morning we woke up and decided it was too nice of a day out to stay inside. So, we loaded up and went up to the Superstitions. The weather was so perfect, that really we couldnt have picked a better day to go. We had tons of fun and used muscles we both havent used in a long time!












1 comment:

  1. pmg that is such a typical picture of Michael! it cracks me up though! hahaha

    ReplyDelete