Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday

So the kids have been anxiously awaiting Superbowl Sunday, especially since our several adventures out to find matching cardinals shirts. They have shirts everywhere you go, but since I love to dress my kids up alike, I had a hard time finding shirts in both infant, toddler and youth sizes. We ended up finding some at the mall, (white of course because we all know how well white shirts go with kids)...And of course matching cardinals tattoos. :) I decided that me running around crazy after 3 kids and trying to watch the game was going to be nearly impossible pretty much anywhere, so we loaded up and went to Barros Pizza in Copper Basin. We were the only ones there so it was pretty relaxing. I sat and watched the first half of the game while the kids played and ate and watched Boomerang channel. At half time we loaded up and went home. Low maintenance, easy night. :) The kids are in bed and I am soon to follow!





3 comments:

  1. Hey, Mom made a video for you guys...
    Check it out!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvZIK9M5k4I

    XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Love your blog. Me, you and Stacia should have dinner and drinks sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kiddos are adorable!!! :) How are you!? Thank goodness for blogs.. waay fun! And thanks to Cara for getting you back into the blogging pool!

    ReplyDelete